Friday, July 22, 2011

Chad Seybt

Yesterday was our last child evangelism.  I don't know why I haven't done this before now, but I want to commend my team on the great presentations they have done.  They came a long way from their first one in Mulpani.  They took the constructive criticism  given by Rajan and really adapted their lessons for the better.  I have been so impressed with how complete and concise their lessons have been.  Also all of their graphics were completely incredible!  They even had them laminated!  Something I don't think I would have thought to do.  They each presented with much clarity and enthusiasm, and I could tell that they really enjoyed what they were doing.  Great job team!
 
Tomorrow I get to preach in Kathmandu, and then Sunday I will present some things at  the pastoral conference.  I am so very excited for both.
 
My thoughts these past couple of days have been with my sister as she is planning to have her baby today via  Csection.  Please pray for her and the baby.  Much love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment